| Thursday, January 26, 2006, 3:56 AM |
First of all, my hair looks FANTABULOUS! Thanks Denise :D! Oh yeah, I kena-ed by Warden Lim during maths this morning. Mr. Lim: Blahblahblah.. Tuck in your shirt....Stop advertising for United Uniforms...blahblah...how much are they paying you...blablah.. He sounds exactly like Ms. Chan. Everytime Ms. Chan sees my shirt not tucked in my underwear, she will ask loudly, " Erica! How much money does United Uniform pay you to advertise??????" I will then mumble something about "volunteering"....which really pisses her off. She will exclaim loudly, "OH! I didn't know you were so cheap!" "Lame.", my brain says. Ms. Chan had also boasted about her "fan" club. The President being Chun Kit. What a crippled joke. Mr. Lim also had mentioned something about a fan club, consisting mainly of Changi Prison wardens and policemen. Sheesh, is there a book called " How to tell crippled jokes to your students - it just makes them sick! " The "advertising" joke is really getting tired. It may be funny the first time, it's less funny the second time, but it's just DOWNRIGHT UN-FUNNY the third time. Ah well. ______________ I'm really getting better at this "Control Your Temper" thing. Everytime something pisses me off (every other day), my neck starts to feel hot...and before you know it, I'm suddenly as fluent in Hokkien as that lao ah pek drinking kopi at the coffeshop. But now I'm better, I tell myself, "It's okay Erica... calm down.. do some yoga.Meditate, meditate.. RELAX. Relaaaaaaax. It works. Most of the time. Great. I feel more mature already. ____________ Anyway, many thanks to those people who have been Bon Voyage-ing me... all of you shall get donuts :D See ya on the 6th! -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|